K&N Replacement ATV and Motorcycle Oil Filters
- Uniform pleated Synthetic filter media provides high capacity and outstanding filtration
- Premium Synthetic Media allows for high-flow rates associated with Synthetic and Synthetic blended oils
- Protected by a heavy-duty canister and base plate, with a double-rolled seal
- Check-Valve/Anti-drain Back Valve prevents drain-back and dry starts(where applicable)
- Pre-Lubed base gasket provides excellent seal
- 17mm Hex Nut Allows Easy-On, Easy Wrench-Off®
- Pre-drilled for Safety Wire security
- K&N Limited Warranty®
PROPER INSTALATION OF YOUR NEW K&N OIL FILTER
- With a clean cloth or towel, wipe away any remaining used oil or debris from the mounting surface.
- Apply a thin coat of new engine oil to the O-Ring surface of the new oil filter.
- Carefully install the New Oil Filter onto the threads and spin-on until contact is made with the crankcase base.
- With your hand, turn the New Oil Filter ¾ to 1 full turn to fully seat the oil filter. Do not overtighten.
- Start the engine and check for any oil leaks.